USJMI’s Distance Education combines the flexibility of independent learning with the interactivity of group learning via the internet and/or multimedia materials, such as CDs and DVDs allowing you to participate from nearly anywhere in the world.
USJMI’s Distance Education courses follow the semester format. You may choose to enroll in a single course or participate in several courses at one time. You will progress through a structured series of course material and learning experiences. Guided by USJMI faculty and instructors. Your experience is further enriched through substantive online interaction with students from other backgrounds.
WHAT IS A DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM?
- USJMI’s Distance Learning Program Utilize the latest technology in communication and in education unlike traditional education.
- Distance Education students will use various media, such as internet streaming media and/or DVDs to watch instructions away from the classrooms. All media and programs are updated to the current. All learning materials will be emailed or mailed to students within seven (7) days of the first day of class.
- Distance Education students can request books from the library. Requested books will be mailed to students.
- Each student will be guided under an assigned faculty. The student can communicate regularly with the faculty by e-mail or MSN.
- All faculty have either master or doctoral degree in their field of teaching. Most faculty have many years of practical ministry experience as well.
- Students will receive full lessons and other materials after student has fully paid for the educational program.
HOW DO I STUDY OFF CAMPUS?
- Anyone who is interested in U.S JMI’s Distance Learning Program, he or she may obtain information and the application from us by e-mail.
- After passing the interview for the educational background check for approval prior to the admission, Faculty will make a lesson schedule with the approved student. All class materials are prepared by USJMI’s faculty, which will be mailed to students. Some of the material will be sent to students via e-mail. Students are responsible for the class materials fee and mailing fee.
- Sufficient number of faculty will ensure that students will receive their evaluated lessons within 7 days.
- The class flows as the chart on the following page and will be recorded by faculty including lesson, projects, and dissertations.